REGISTRATION FOR THE FORUM IS NOW CLOSED
English and French will be the official languages of the Forum and simultaneous translation will be made available and where possible materials will be translated, however due to time and cost constraints it is likely that not everything in English will be available in French.
You are requested to register in person at the registration desk at Speke Resort in Munyonyo, Kampala. The desk will be open from 9am to 7pm on Monday 28th November and from 7.30 am to 6 pm from Tuesday to Thursday. You will receive your conference bag, printed information and name tag.
You are responsible for booking your own hotel accommodation. We recommend that you stay at the Speke Resort in Munyonyo. This will enable you to easily interact with the other delegates and will avoid traffic delays.
Welcome at Entebbe Airport
There will be an information desk for the Forum at Entebbe Airport from 9am to 10pm on Sunday 27th and Monday 28th November, and from 9am to 12 pm on Tuesday 29th November.
- If you are staying at Speke Resort Munyonyo, you are encouraged to use their taxi service. The cost of US$ 17.70 will be added to your room.
- If you are staying elsewhere, a taxi can be arranged at the Forum desk. It will cost about US$30.
The Forum will take place at Speke Resort in Munyonyo, Kampala (www.spekeresort.com). The event will start at 8.45am on Tuesday 29th November. Please keep time!
Please note that all participants are fully responsible for arranging their own health insurance.
- For National Participants (working and living in Uganda): US$ 150
- For all other participants: US$ 450
This fee includes teas, coffees and lunch for the Forum duration and field trip, as well as invitation to a cocktail dinner on Wednesday 30th November. You will be provided with a conference bag, reference materials and your name badge on arrival.
The Bank details are:
- Bank:St. Galler Kantonalbank AG, St. Leonhardstrasse 25, 9001 St Gallen, Switzerland
- Account Number: USD – 6086.3668.2003
- Account in the name of: Skat Foundation
- BIC/SWIFT: KBSGCH22
- IBAN: CH97 0078 1608 6366 8200 3
In the reference text please put:
“RWSN PA” + Name of the Participant
For example: “RWSN PA Sean Furey” This will help us identify your payment quickly and efficiently.
We can only accept bank transfers. We regret that we are unable to accept cheques or credit cards.
- Any bank charges incurred by the transfer are additional to the exhibition fee. If the full amount is not received then delegates may not be allowed entry to the event until the outstanding amount is paid.
- Please ensure that the transfer is made to the correct bank account. We have been receiving payments to the wrong account: 6086.3668.2000 instead of 6086.3668.2003.
Payment is due within ten days of the meeting.
When we have received your full payment you will get receive a confirmation letter within ten days along with additional information on accommodation and visa requirements. An electronic pre-conference information pack will be sent to you by the 28th October including papers, detailed programme and field trip.
Sadly, we are unable to offer sponsorship to participants and speakers. We have endeavoured to keen the attendance fees as low as possible but the fees are required to help cover the cost of the event.
Cancellation of registration must be made in writing and sent to Skat Foundation. Cancellation of registration will be accepted until 28th October 2011 up to which date the total amount will be refunded less a cancellation fee of US $50. For cancellations after 28th October 2011 we regret that no refunds can be made. Alterations to your booking must be made in writing and sent to Congrex by fax, post or e-mail.
Insurance and liability
Neither the organiser, Skat Foundation, the conference venue, Speke Resort, nor the professional congress organiser, Global Events, accept any liability for personal injuries sustained, or for loss or damage to property belonging to participants, either during or as a result of the meeting.